- Start later in the day or on a Saturday.
- Don't put up signs before snow storms. And advertise even more!
- Check out wifi capability and fees of the venue (we were credit card ready, with our own shopping site until...da-da-da...the $150 dollar fee.)
- Check ATM's. We had one, but it was busted. Lame.
- A larger location, like a church or school to pull more people and vendors.
Things that rocked were:
- Our raffle table and humoungoid door prize. I saw a lot of action there.
- Networking with other ROC Etsy vendors.
- Inspiration from vendors displays, packaging and products.
- Sweet trades and word of mouth sales, by modeling what other vendors were selling.
- Super supportive, friends, neighbors, colleagues and family who love to buy our stuff.
- WIDE variety of vendors within our group.
Now, one more thing. My photos of this event suck! Send your photos to email@example.com and I will post them here as they come. Let's keep this post ever updating for the next couple weeks as a reflection and even greater direction for the future!