Here at RNEST we obviously love to make art and craft. We also love Halloween. Just search "rnest halloween" on Etsy and check back for our upcoming Trick or Treat Scavenger Hunt this Wednesday. So in that spirit, here is a list of the Top 10 horror films that somehow (ok very loosely) involve art and craft. Make-it spooky this season:
10. The Wicker Man...A giant sculpture woven from branches and used for sacrifice!
9. Texas Chainsaw Massacre...Fashionable human skin suits tailored by a madman!
8. House of Wax...An artist duo consisting of two brothers with a gift for making VERY realistic figures in wax!
7. Shutter...Spirit photos just in time for Halloween decorating!
6. One Hour Photo...Where those photos can be developed!
5. Dorian Gray... Tale of vain man and his possessed painting!
4. Children of the Corn...Beautiful primitive, religious folk art made from corn. Eco friendly!
3. Blood and Lace...Sounds like a treasury to me!
2. The Shining...savant boy paints conceptual word puzzles on mirrors. REDRUM!
1. and of course...dun, dun,dun...The Craft!