Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashion Friday: Home Sweet Home


Spring is awakening all of my senses and inspires me to create fresh spaces in my home and in me! I love to actively participate in the newness of spring!

This refreshing domino pendant from In My Head Studios sings to me all that I have been yearning to do: clean out my house, my closet and get to work in the garden!

The birds have been visiting our window, we hear them singing and getting ready to welcome their new arrivals come warmer weather and that is exactly what this pendant inspires in me!

Vickie has created a beautiful pendant and if you have a special memento that would make the prefect keepsake gift, she can create a one of a kind pendant for you!

There is nothing finer than a gift like no other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment