This weekend will be one of, if not the, busiest shopping times of the year. The day after Thanksgiving, also known as Black Friday, is a day of long lines, ridiculous crowds, parking mayhem and commercialized insanity. More and more shoppers are looking to buy online and avoid the stampede. Cyber Monday, or the Monday after Thanksgiving has become a popular sale day for strictly online shopping as well. Make your shop one of the calm, sane choices while still offering great holiday sales.
Etsy is doing its part to support shops with sale promotions going on for the Black Friday through Cyber Monday long weekend. Read their article and try out these ideas.
- Offer a Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Weekend Sale in your Etsy shop.
- Tag sale items with the words Black Friday Etsy, Cyber Monday Etsy and/or Free Shipping Etsy
- Create a section of your shop for holiday sale items...
- ...or divide the sections of your shop by gift price points
- Promote holiday sales on your blog/twitter/Facebook fanpage
- Do a Holiday giveaway on your personal blog or on the RNEST team blog
- Create treasuries supporting holiday items by RNEST street team members and gift treasuries themed by demographic or price point.