Monday, February 7, 2011

Make-It Mondays: Dopplegangers

A few weeks ago I was struggling with what I should post on my personal blog. So I googled myself. What I found, among mostly junk, was a photo of my work that some one took and posted on Flickr, that received ton's of great comments. I made a post about it, thanking the person and actually heard back from them the next day. Pretty cool right?

This week I was stumped for Make-It Mondays. So, guess what? I googled it. What I found were many other crafty Make-It Mondays. Not so clever moniker after all ;) but now if you are jonesing for more Monday making goodness you can check out these sites too:

Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Series
Five Sixteenth's Make it Monday posts (She also has Fan Fridays and Sum Up Sundays)
The Long Thread's Make It Monday
Ada's Interior Design Monday's Make-It posts
Make It Monday Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment