Our RNEST members have been curating and featured in so many treasuries lately, that I've had to make the decision to picture one, and then link to the rest. So you'll have to click through to see them!
I love how FuzzyBunny makes the visual transition from "winter" to "spring". Appropriate since it finally seems to be warming up a bit around here! And the greens remind me of St. Patrick's Day coming up this week!
Featuring RNEST Members:
- I Don't Get The Mustache Thing!! But It's Cute!! - The title of this treasury makes me laugh! It features work by KarenSwimmer.
- My weekly inspration - blues and orange - A treasury of blue & orange featuring work by TheQuiltedHouse
Featuring and curated by RNEST Members:
- A Few Blue Favorites by KarenSwimmer - A treasury of blue items featuring various RNEST members.
Curated by RNEST Members:
- Ode To The Schnazz by KarenSwimmer - Mmmmm...you can almost smell these items through the internet.
- See You In Fairy by KarenSwimmer - Kind of makes you feel like going dancing in the woods.
- Can You Say Scherenschnitte? by Buenahelena - "Fabulous paper cut outs with a fabulous to pronounce name." Inspired by a conversation at last night's RNEST meeting about the difference between Scherenschnitte and Kirigami.
- Lovely Things I Can't Afford by KiraArts - Items I would love to buy if I suddenly found myself ridiculously wealthy...and some that I simply can't justify spending the money on myself. Does anyone else ever feel silly when they click that "favorite" button when they know they will never be able to afford the item?
* If you make or find a treasury that features an RNEST member, or if you are an RNEST Member who makes a treasury, post the link on the wall at RNEST's Facebook Page. Your treasury could be featured on the next Treasury Tuesday!