Monday, September 5, 2011

Make-it Mondays: Early Fall's Pets of Etsy

It's getting to be that time of year when you really want a pet to keep you cozy in the studio! I know I didn't mind my cat hanging out on my lap on this chilly rainy day. I think we can pretty much confirm from this (and past) Pets of Etsy posts that we are, for the most part, a bunch of cat ladies ;) This week's creature feature, Caesar, belongs to Marie of Designs by Missrie. He is, according to Marie, " ... a curious young boy and really likes to oversee everything."

"Caesar reigns over the studio :)"

" I think these green beads would go great with those brown beads, Mom."

"All this supervising is hard work!!"

Thanks Marie and Caesar! If you would like your pet featured on the next Pets of Etsy send info and photos to Buenahelena at buenahelena@hotmail.com.

1 comment: