Tonight's meeting marks a year since our street team began meeting face to face. Look back at the second meeting here. A lot of familiar faces are there along with the many fantastic new members who have joined along the way. Let's take a step back to see just how far we've made it.
- Membership has doubled, since 2009.
- We had our first RNEST Holiday show.
- Our blog went from 3 followers to 260 (as of today) and has four weekly writers.
- Two of our members created an indie art market and have already scheduled a fall market to augment the first successful one in May.
- We've gotten articles in the business section of the Democrat and Chronicle and the Rochester Examiner.
- We've become a recognizable force to market organizers who give us early FYI's and discounts to shows.
- Tips from meetings and Ning/blog threads have increased individual members sales.