Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trash & Treasures: Back to School

Does anyone else get nostalgic this time of year? Makes me want to bust out my Carebear lunchbox and sharpen my number 2 pencil. Sigh. I loved school. Let's see what Etsy has for back to school, Trash & Treasures style.

This cabinet door turned chalkboard would be perfect to jot down your last minute back-to-school-to-dos. Love the pop of aqua and the rustic door handles. Courtesy of halfpintsalvage

This journal was created from an old Reader's Digest Novel and is far cuter than the standard sketchbook. Courtesy of RagnazIdnar. I also love the nod to library books inside...

Cute!

When I was younger, I loved watching Charlie's Angels reruns. My mom was always on the lookout for this very lunchbox when she would go thrifting. Such a good momma. And here it is! Etsy is amazing. I'm this close to buying it. Courtesy of TeaPotHollow.

Anything that made going back to school fun for you? Any good finds on Etsy? Leave 'em in the comments!

Peace & thanks,
Kaitlin

2 comments:

  1. I love this time of year even though I have been done with school for some time now. Thanks for featuring my journal here.

    ReplyDelete