Friday, January 29, 2010

Jack's Pick: Pink "Stained Glass" Skirts from Gock's Frocks



Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team(RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!
One look at Gock's Frocks etsy shop and there is no question, you will be hooked. The first thing that commands your attention is the COLOR. A bright palette really brings out the
feeling of youth, and I found myself quickly looking for something that my little baby girl could wear!

It was very difficult to pick out one item to highlight, but I settled on the Pink "Stained Glass: Skirts from the Mezzanine Collection. A long title, but a collection of really adorable skirts. The pictures of these skirts really said "SPRING!" to me, and in the dead of winter, it really brightened my day.

Gock's Frocks has an incredible selection of apparel in her shop, and I can't wait to go on a shopping spree for my little baby girl! Keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to talk to Kristen about making lady-size versions of these. They are SO cute! Thanks, Jack!

    ReplyDelete