Friday, March 26, 2010

Jack's Pick: Pin-Up ACEOs by Buenahelena




Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team(RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

One thing I love in a gift is humor! That is why I totally dig Buenahelena's collection of pin-up ACEOs with pit hair. That's right, its time to correct some of these classic pin-up girls to look like real women. Ha!!! (an ACEO is an "Art Card: Edition or Original")

At first you may not notice the slight modifications that Buenahelena has added to these classic pin-up works of miniat
ure art, but as soon as you get the gag, it's nonstop smirking!

She currently has a set of five of these lovely ladies that you can purchase individually or as a complete set. Whether you are an ATC or ACEO collector or not, we can all appreciate these wonder women!


I got one of these for a friend of mine who is into pin-up art, and she totally loved it. Girl Power!

1 comment:

  1. Aww yeah!!! Support the pits!!! Thanks Jack :)

    ReplyDelete