Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Etsy Shop Tips: Rearranging Your Shop

At the RNEST meeting we had on Monday,  a fellow artist and I talked about how you can rearrange your shop. She was sitting next to me and saw me on my laptop, rearranging some of the items in my shop, but she didn't have the option to rearrange hers. I thought it might have been because I was on my laptop and she was on her iPad, but she sent me a message later, after she got home, that she couldn't do it from her computer either. I did a quick search in the Etsy forums and found out rearranging your shop items is a feature that you actually have to go enable. So I thought I'd do a quick tutorial to share this info with the rest of you!

So, when you're logged into Etsy, click the "Your Shop" link in the top right of the screen. Then scroll down to "Shop Settings" in the left sidebar, and click "Options", which will take you to the screen (shown below) where you can enable the "Rearrange Your Shop" feature.


After you've enabled this, you will see a "Rearrange Your Shop" option at the bottom of the lefthand sidebar when you are viewing your Etsy shop. (circled in red in the picture below)


 After you click that, you can drag & drop your items around to customize your shop and make it look how you want, regardless of when you listed the items! (For example: I like to group similar items together and put them in a rainbow color order.)


Hope some of you found this helpful!  Let us know if you have any other Etsy shop tips or things you want us to blog about!


0 comments:

Post a Comment