Friday, October 30, 2009

Jack's Pick: Buenahelena's Cloth Ouija Board

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team (RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

This week's pick if from the shop of Buenahelena, and just in time for Halloween... a portable cloth ouija board!

Confession time...I have never used a ouija board. I'm scared. There, I admitted it. I am the kind of person who like to remain skeptical, but still deep down is afraid that he will discover that his skeptical thoughts are false, and there are magical and mystical things that haunt a different dimension.

That said, this kind of item wants me to forget about all that, and buy it so I can have a portable way to talk to the dead wherever I am! Sort of like a cell phone to the beyond! Not only is it handmade, and well made at that, it is also dirt cheap and currently on sale! I think Carol of Buenahelena uses a ouija board to talk to spirits to get ideas about her items, because man, they are from another world.

So do yourself a favor, buy this item, and give yourself a little scare. No better way to learn what it means to live when you come close to death! muuuhh hhahhahahahaaaa.

2 comments:

  1. just saw 'paranormal activity'... ouija boards = scary! but this one is cute, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used one since junior high, but I love the way they look and the idea of them. I completely encrusted my original board with beads. Took 6 months and it's unusable, but it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete