Friday, October 23, 2009

Jack's Pick: Justice Jewelry's "Desert Rose"

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team (RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

This week I selected Justice Jewelry's wonderful "Desert Rose" necklace!

Justice Jewelry had done an amazing job taking pottery shards and turning them into pendants. I think makes for a unique look.

What I love about this pendant in particular is the subject on the pottery, and how the colors in it are echoed in the beads on the chain. The pink blossom could be a cactus blossom, and not a rose, but to me, it reminds me of the every present lotus blossom found in Asian influenced art. Whatever botanical treasure it is, it WORKS!

Great job! Now go check it out and the rest of Justice Jewelry's work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment