Friday, October 16, 2009

Jack's Pick: Happy Olive Designs' "Wild Things"

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team (RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

This week my pick is "Where the Wild Things Are" magnets made by Happy Olive Designs!

I got to say, everywhere I turn right now I am seeing monsters, plushies, softies, ugly dolls of all sorts, and I have to say...they are so darn cute! I think it is kind of ironic that the hot thing right now is something "ugly". But they really aren't ugly are they, these cuddly monsters are bright colored and humorous.

These gems of a magnet are just right for a fridge, a child's room, the office, or where ever. I like Happy Olive's idea of on a file cabinet (those things always look so boring, and you know monster do live inside them).

With the new movie based on the book "Where the Wild Things Are" these are timely, and a great bargain!

Thank you to the newest member of the RNEST team, Happy Olive Designs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment