Friday, April 2, 2010

Jack's Pick: Louis the Lonely Bunny by Gock's Frocks

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team(RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

This week I have found a cute little lonely bunny by the name of Louis. Now Louis is probably lonely because he would like a loving family to become a part of for Easter or springtime. At least that is what I think, but maybe he's lonely for some other reason only a rabbit would
understand.

Cute little Louis was made by Gock's Frocks. Now usually I'm cruising through Gock's etsy store to find skirts for my little daughter like I did a few months back, but I came across this little guy and thought I would have to share him for Easter.

Also, I have also learned that Gock's Frocks has joined forces with Reckless Necklace (great name!) and has taken up studio space in Rochester at the Hungerford Building on 1115 E. Main Street through Door 5 on the second floor. She is having an open house tonight, April 2, from 5-9 pm. I'm hoping to check it out if my little one can stay awake! It is an open house for Rochester's First Fridays event, so there will be other studios open in the area as well, so stop in and maybe you will see Louis and all of Gock's Frocks excellent craftsmanship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment