Friday, September 3, 2010

Jack's Pick: Beauty in the Eye's Nature's Elegance Bracelet

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team(RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

Michelle of Beauty in the Eye has created a stunning bracelet with the help of nature's inspiration. I want to quote Michelle from the item description because her description is just so fitting:
When I look at this bracelet I feel a sense of calm and balance found only in nature’s colors. The magnesite has brown crackled lines that remind me of weathered earth, while at the same time the white background evokes clouds in the sky. Amazonite brings in the water and sky elements also, and the copper beads and copper colored pearls represent for me wood, sand and earth.

I honestly could not describe this wonderful bracelet better than that, so I won't.


1 comment: