Friday, June 18, 2010

Jack's Pick: Inky Star Shop's "Home Sweet Home" Photograph

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team(RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

This week I have to give props to The Inky Star Shop for a bit of urban art, a wonderful photograph from our home city of Rochester. Kaitlin Gray has taken this shot from the streets of Rochester, and perfectly captured the image with the title, "Home Sweet Home."

The neutral colors in this image, and the grittiness would be perfect in the decor of someone with modern taste. It's images like this that make you think about the world around you that you miss everyday because of our fast paced distracted lifestyles.

Wonderful photograph Kaitlin, can't wait to see more from the Flour/Flower City.

3 comments: