Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trash & Treasures Tuesday: Recently Thrifted

The official start of summer = garage sales galore! And while poking through boxes of forgotten treasures in someone's yard will always be my favorite way of thrifting, the birth of Etsy and other online avenues pave the way for virtual garage sailing. Below is an assortment of deals earned the old fashion way and through the comfort of my MacBook.

These adorable earrings made from vintage lucite cabochons are an Etsy steal. I ordered the red and cream pairs and the seller was sweet enough to throw in the pink pair! Thanks, Dangsworld!

My mom gave me this and I though the old McCurdy's box was vintage goodness all by itself. Opening it was even better...

 Vintage buttons! I foresee lots of button crafting in my future.

I snagged this small child's desk at a garage sale for $5! It makes the perfect nightstand in our guest room.

And last but not least, some 80's records, 25 cents each. REO, The Boss, Duran Duran, Journey... all the greats. Hehe. I almost bought Rio online for $10 a few weeks ago - good thing I waited!

Any good thrifted treasures lately? Share 'em in the comments!

Peace & thanks,
Kaitlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment