And this week, the well is overflowing with upcycled beauty from Vickie Porter of In My Head Studios - who was recently made famous in this wonderful article in the Rochester Craft Shop Examiner! Kathleen Landers' interview with Vickie reveals Vickie's true love of what she does. We're very lucky to have her on the RNEST team and one of you will be incredibly lucky to this amazing altered mixed media domino pendant!
The pendant is called Sophisticated Squares and boasts a colorful collage, which is a print of a larger work of art that Vickie made specifically for her domino pendant jewelry. The collage was created with a variety of papers, rubber stamps, acrylic paint, and ink. The print for the pendant was made with high quality archival paper and ink, then sealed with several clear coats to assure lasting durability for years to come.
Now, for the rules (This giveaway is open to the US only):
MANDATORY ENTRY #1: Go to In My Head Studios, heart the shop, and then leave a comment here telling me your favorite item.
MANDATORY ENTRY #2: Become a follower of this blog and leave a comment letting me know- or if you are already, leave a comment saying you're a loyal follower.
BONUS ENTRIES (leave a separate comment for each):
1. Check out the article in the Examiner and tell me what Vickie said "fuels her fiery existence of art making."
2. Become a fan of RNEST on Facebook.
3. Become a follower of the In My Head Studios' blog.
4. Follow In My Head Studios on Twitter.
5. Become a fan of In My Head Studios on Facebook.
6. Tweet and blog about this giveaway and leave a comment here with the link.
The winner will be chosen using the random number generator on Tuesday, June 22 and will be announced in the next Wednesday Wellspring.